"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

laughin' my funny ass off

the past few days, i've been addicted to the stand up comedy antics of Rex Navarette... a Fil-American guy who takes "putang ina" to another level... been up to my neck in iMesh downloads and been nursing my eyebags and pimple breakouts like hell just to get more of his clips... well, they're all worth the stress anyways... SBC Packers is a classic one for me... and then there's this bit about Lola's Rosary (hehehe) that's a keeper... and that one about StarShip Troopers... i'll be paraphrasing, but here's the way it mostly goes...

i was watching StarShip Troopers, and i was... i liked the movie... i thought it was cool...

*gunfire sound*
(army guy voice) they're all over us!
*more gunfire sound*
(army guy voice) aarrggghhh!!!!

you know? and then someone told me that in the original novel, 1959 StarShip Troopers written by Robert Heinland (spellcheck please) , the original... that the lead character, Johnny Rico was Filipino, did you know that? but in the movie they re-wrote him to be from Buenos Aires... como es ta mos! (audience giggles) c'mon man... if he was Filipino, that movie would've been cut in half! because, who better to destroy big ass roaches than a Filipino? (crowd laughs out loud) yeah? yeah? you agree? right? it's true...

*gunfire sound*
(army guy voice) they're all over us!
*gunfire sound*
(semi-wimpy voice in poor English-Filipino accent) don't worry, Johnny's here...
i got my big tsinelas.
*whapack*
patay!
*whapooosh*
patay!
*kapooosh*
patay! game over! roll the credits! roll the credits!

(crowd goes wild)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home