"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Monday, September 26, 2005

10 Things I Hate About Myself ...
(originally posted on my Picturetrail)

1. i believe in my own sadness...

2. i stay up all night long...

3. i deprive myself of things...

4. i curse and yell as if it were a song...

5. i go out or storm out...

6. i come back the next day...

7. i take no responsibility, whatsoever...

8. i can just sleep the whole day...

9. i threw away my heart, now i'm cold as ice...

10. so see me now, with my sad face, and my dull lifeless eyes...




~ by Jason Yau

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marketers starting to capitalize on blog wave
Elizabeth Vaeth Nearly 50 million Americans visited online Web logs in the first quarter of 2005, according to the "Behaviors of the Blogosphere" report from comScore Networks Inc., a Virginia-based consumer ...
Hey,

You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a stun gun for sale site. It pretty much covers stun gun for sale related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home