"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Song of The Week

yep... it's that time of the week again...

another chance for you to catch the mindless ramblings of this corner of gay and gay...

anyhoo...



well... it seems that "Shake It Off" is still playing strong this past week...

although, Regine is quite the content of the rest of the playlist... the live rendition of "Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin" has made its mark on the playlist... and "Reigning Still" performances are enjoying their stay as well...



there's a nice song that stands out from all the trills of diva-hood though...

"Bohemian Rhapsody" as performed by The Akafellas bring in the rich mix of culture, humor, vocal pyrotechnics, and uncommon appeal that no songstress can create...



let's see how these guys will fare with two divas this week...

'til then!



(extro: this is "feeling VJ" Kyuubi, signing out...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home