"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

divinations for a dear friend...

in this life, i know not much...
for i, too am still learning...
but, i have known you for many years, my friend...
and that is something i know i can indulge on...
talks and drinks, we may not have had much together, you and i...
but, i see that is now irrelevant...
for to say that you are a jolly good fellow, need not be molded by countless hours and liquor...
only, they will have been born of a moment in your company...
now, you have traversed a road less traveled for us, your brethren...
and to venture earlier than the sun greets the flower, we offer our hopes...
none of life's journeys are ever easy, much less, undaunting...
but, see where you are now and how much you've grown...
you've come a long way my friend, since we first met...
bear with you no fear, only honesty and love...
the only things you need to know are already known to you, just listen to what your heart says, and life will mean anew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home