"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Monday, June 20, 2005

feeling tanned

i am searching for the perfect tan... that golden brown glow on your face that would look so good with your fashion 21 bronzer that you purchased almost a year ago. haha! last monday was a pathetic attempt to get a tan. standing topless on the front lawn, dripping wet from the chest up, with conditioner on your hair at 4:45 pm will get you nowhere near the word, "tanned"... so, the words "tanning bed" come to mind, in the manner of a scrolling marquee, like those that you see in most pinoyster, myspace, and downelink accounts... but apparently, not even belo medical group has a tanning bed. alternatives? the airbrush tanning in belo's ortigas branch at 18 hundred bucks a pop. you think, mid-way do-able and steep for a tan that may only last for a week. i've read about that kind of sun-less tanning online, and with my regimen, chances are, that tan will be no more in less than 4 days. so what do we do? get that f*ckin' tan the old fashioned way... and while the threats of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and photo damage flash with bright neon lights in my mind... i say out loud, "tomorrow, i'm gonna bake myself in the sun". acquire a longer lasting tan in the comforts of your own home... with free skin complications at no extra cost. bright idea, jason... very bright...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home