"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Perfect BF...

to be perfect, is to be the concept of ideal. the epitome of being... flawless, superior, paramount. perfect, is the benchmark that we derive favorable traits and or variables from. a principle that almost if not every person aims to achieve. and yet, it is said that none but God is perfect. man is not God. hence, man can not be perfect... perfect, an intangible composite of predefined variables deemed to be the pinnacle of state of being.so, have you seen him? my boyfriend... my perfect boyfriend.
i am he, the perfect boyfriend.
i can greet you with the perfect smile on our first encounter. i can be the perfect gentleman on our first date. i can get the bill each and every time we eat out. i can take you home everytime as well. i can kiss you good night on our first date. i can rush out in the middle of the night only to be with you. i can bring you flowers on our anniversary. i can cook you dinner too. i can win your friends in a second. i can satisfy your most earthly desires, and your friends would envy you. i can drop my life just to be at your side. i can say the right things at all the right times. i can spend my fortune just to be called romantic. i can sing our song to you before you sleep. i can fix, lift, and bring stuff in and out of the house. i can be your doctor, confidant, and companion. i can plan our future together. i can provide for all your needs and wants. i can promise to love you 'til time's end. i can make you believe in the power of love. and i can say as many things that i can think of that would be a perfect boyfriend's traits.
i can be the perfect boyfriend.
wait... i AM the perfect boyfriend. perfect, a concept, an ideal, intangible...

1 Comments:

Blogger Paolo said...

Would love that for Christmas ... Where can I get them perfect boyfriends? Would love to get two, I'll keep the other one in the closet for spare, so in case I break the other one I have another... huh wait... but it's usually I that gets broken... where do I buy cloned hearts instead... that'll be the perfect gift for me this christmas I think...

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home