"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Friday, May 07, 2004

today was quite a day. the world has once again witnessed the jaw dr0pping feat that is my cuzin. she just got into a catfight with a much older lady. it was a fight worthy of outstanding designation even in the oscars. true, that i was n0t as c0mfortable with the whole situation as she was, but still, the resilience she has sh0wn amused even the gas0line mechanics at the stati0n. it was a n0n friendly exchange of ubiquitous banter, insults, and unmentionable jargon, that it attracted attention faster than hotcakes can sell during breakfast at mcdonalds. my cuzin, ever so firm and stable, and equipped with superb mind and tongue co0rdinati0n, was ready for anythng. Quite calm despite the negative attenti0n they were getting. the lady, on the other hand was l0oking like she was about to hit the bucket and get a n0t so pretty a sight heart attack. harsh words were uttered, my cuzin was on rebuttal. the lady, delivering a trilogy of shit splattered one liners, was, que horror, no more than a squeaky old b0ombox about to explode. as my cousin put it, shes giving herself the misery. And i told her, she was giving the lady a workout. hehe! telling my cuzin to "SHUT UP" wasnt exactly, i think, the winning statement that the lady wanted to deliver. much less was it delivered in the m0st absurdly pr0vincial manner. well, a walking dog will find a stick, the lady got what was coming to her, as my cousin replied with a resounding "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" in answer to the lady's remark. FUCK being the operative word. 'twas plain entertainment to my senses notwithstanding the fact that things could've gotten worse. fight evolutions happen in a manner of seconds. a quaint banter could quickly convert itself in a full blown brawl! but still.... heaven sent angels to watch over me... us! hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home