"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

songs have given me life, and have provided very good company for me in times when i thought that the world was actually quite a bull shit place to live in... here are some lines from several songs that i think best describes my feelings and predicament as of the moment... "you are always on my mind, you are always on my mind... 'coz you've made me stronger by breakin' my heart... and i can't get you out of my dreams... how could this man i thought i knew turn out to be unjust so cruel, could only see the good in you, prtended not to see the truth, you tried to hide your lies disguise yourself though living in denial, but in the end you'll see you won't stop me... but i'm bluer than blue, sadder than sad, you're the only life this empty room has ever had, life without you is gonna be, bluer than blue..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home