"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

everything... you...

i was about to take a bath... i entered the melon-tiled bathroom located in the first floor of my aunt's house, and locked the door behind me... i caught my reflection in the mirror above the bathroom sink... i studied myself in the mirror... "well, it cleared up somehow", refering to the breakouts i used to have. with crossed arms, i took hold of the bottom end of my undershirt, ready to undress... as i was lifting my undershirt, i was stopped in my tracks by a familiar odor... i did a double take to sniff my undershirt, and a subtle smile ran across my lips. i smelled you... the way you smelled yesterday morning in bed with that blue shirt... or maybe that was the laundry detergent. because there was no way possible that your scent could have found its way to that undershirt, in my closet, at my aunt's place, where you've never set foot in. odd huh? but i guess that saying is right... when you love someone, everything else just seem to remind you of him. i rest my case.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home