"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

hitback on the teflon issue... wanna change your mind?

i take it back... i'm not teflon... i'm something else... i'm like one of those temporary tattoo or sticker products... 'coz now that i think of it, i practically adhere to most surfaces. given the ideal conditions and proper application... oh i'll stick alright... but rub me the wrong way, and i'm gone... apparently, the bad string has been here with me all along. and i was just either too blind or in so much denial to see it... it's monopoly all over again! and i'm tired of this game... i've been had, conned, used, misused, and abused quite a number of times that i could have a notable number of f*ckin' illegitimate bastards of my own! it seems that my level of extreme prejudice isn't enough... maybe it would be better if i permanently closed my doors... lock it... and throw away the key... panic room, i believe is the term... sanctuary... sanctuary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home