"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

numbed to evil's point...


now she is numb...
i... am numb.

i can hold back my tears now...
but why are they still streaming down my cheeks?

where are you? why aren't you here?
the one i run to...
the one whose name i cry out when i am forlorn.

but...
how can you run to the one you long for?
when it is the one who made you cry?

you are numb, remember?

so run anyways... or maybe not.

i mean, what for? things won't change.
not now, it's too late...

but not ever, that's too long...

"the stalking lionness sits with the crocodile until harvest time..."
patience is my virtue...
and gloating will be my privilege alone...

"only when a black widow is born can the bumblebee take flight..."
oh how evil she really is...
soon...
it ends.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home