"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Monday, July 04, 2005

The Secret (Neo) Jutsu...

seeing as how i am a Naruto enthusiast now... i have decided to develop my own Jutsu to be at my disposal... for those who are not familiar, a Jutsu is basically defined as an art or technique used in fighting... it may be classified into physical, mental/illusion, elemental, forbidden, secret, or stealth... i am proud to say that i have developed this Jutsu in only one day... and i have to admit that it is pretty effective in combat... this special Neo-Jutsu is called Kuchiyose Haryuu Muuko HALE no Jutsu... it is used strictly for teasing my boyfriend only... hehehe! you see... as i found out... he likes (has a crush) on Hale's lead singer (or so i presume)... hehehe! this Jutsu is considered to be highly advanced, but may be used by an experienced shinobi such as myself... hehehe! this one's for you Boinky... mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home