"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Friday, September 09, 2005

cruelty against kittens...

i just saw this from an online account in one of those network sites… “each time you masturbate, God kills a kitten. think of the kittens…” now… is that sick or what? i mean… in a hilarious kinda way of course. hehehe! just think about it… while you’re pleasuring yourself in the most un-Godly you can conceive, an unknowing and helpless kitten is out there somewhere, unprepared for the macabre fate it is about to end up with… not that i’m getting a kick out of this… but, the idea of it is just, in itself, a funny one. so… would you still masturbate? can your conscience bear the guilt of being responsible for a lovable animal’s demise, while you bask in the fornication that is your indulgence? well… the guys from PETA are gonna have a field day with this one. hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home