"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

currency (the miniseries)

exhibit d: christmas is everywhere... at the malls, offices, restaurants, people's houses, and most of all, in the air. so, what does the chilly yuletide breeze bring forth to wide-eyed lad such as myself? christmas ice cream special! i know, i know... not exactly your typical eggnog and cookies kind'a setting, eh? but hey, works for me! now, aside from Cold Rock, this ice cream flavor that i'm talkin' about is just absolutely wicked by definition... i've tagged it as "simply divine" because it's the type that can move you to tears. Nestle's Chocolate and Cherries brings the refreshing holiday breeze straight to your palate... not to sound like a promo or infomercial here, but, it really does. if you don't believe me, then try it yourself! they've done a wondrous treatment to the cherry flavor that it just bursts with life the moment your tongue makes contact. as the food alchemist that i am, i tossed in some kitkat (broken up into pieces) and topped it with chocolate syrup... you can just taste it, can't ya? well, what are you waiting for? grab a pint, now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home