"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

the million bucks

if i had a million bucks: i'd probably be too busy spending it to be writing this right now. i'd buy a nice little sports car, probably in pastel yellow. i'd go on a continental tour, picking out at least 5 destinations for the particular interest they hold (might include paris, rio de janiero, tibet, new york, and africa). i'd get lotsa cool gadgets! (a wi-fi notebook, a portable media player that has at least an 8 inch width screen, a cool multi media phone, mp3 player, a psp, and probably a modified gun... notice that most of these gadgets are unbranded, 'coz i'll just purchase the toplist gadgets of their kind at the time i get the million in question). i'd get my own jet or chopper! (though i hear they're well over millions or billions) i'm gonna get a house in boracay and baguio! i'd go on a crazy shopping spree for everyone to see! (assistants to carry my bags for me and all) i'd buy and invest in the stock market, as per advice from people i trust. i'd get my own hot air balloon and blimp. i'd get the comfiest bed and couch! (a modified lazy boy would be nice) i'd host a party in the poshest place! (celebs on the guest list and all) i'd buy a cabin somewhere in the countryside, somewhere quiet and scenic. (aspen springs to mind) i'd sell off each and every buck (referring to the animal) and make more than just 1 million by doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home