"O shrieve me, shrieve me, holy man!"
The Hermit cross'd his brow.
"Say quick," quoth he, "I bid thee say—
What manner of man art thou?"

Forthwith this frame of mine was wrench'd
With a woful agony,
Which forced me to begin my tale;
And then it left me free.

Friday, May 07, 2004

it seems that i may have found someone new... someone that i'd never thought of falling in love with. and yet... talking to him, i find myself in someone's shoes... someone that i blew off, once or twice in my life. this is a very familiar, almost uncanny feeling for me... to feel this way again means i'll eventually go through the bruhaha of yet another, que horror, problematic love affair... my friend once told me... get someone who's not impossible. impossible? all men are impossible... not unless, by a swift stroke of luck that you find that one in a million guy that will love you as you love him... and i've seen that only once. and on another occasion, but it was a mishap... true, that at least this guy seems to be a wee more loose than HIM. but then... i can't help but wonder... what am i getting into if i get into it? he's been claimed by someone else, and honestly... that someone else doesn't look too friendly to me... here's dead gay man walking... well... at least this one's more... liquid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home